脑洞灵感Bright Ideas
那些你只是顺口一提的想法,我先帮你搭个形,让它能继续长大。Thoughts you only mentioned in passing — I'll help shape them first, so they can keep growing.
EMBERJAR · 灵感瓶
白天随手记,晚上十点,AI 把碎片连成线。Jot it down by day. At ten, AI threads the pieces together.
白天散落的,晚上会亮起来What scattered by day lights up at night
碎片正在连成线Fragments are drawing a line
还在想那件事Still thinking about that
还没上架,静待佳音 🌙Not on the stores yet — soon 🌙
这是什么What it is
一句话、一段语音、一张照片——想到什么就丢进来,不用整理、不用分类。每一片碎屑落进瓶子,都会被轻轻接住。A line of text, a voice note, a photo — drop in whatever crosses your mind, no sorting, no folders. Every little piece is caught gently as it falls into the jar.
三个空间Three spaces
那些你只是顺口一提的想法,我先帮你搭个形,让它能继续长大。Thoughts you only mentioned in passing — I'll help shape them first, so they can keep growing.
感受往往来自很小、很具体的瞬间。每一点细微的情绪,我都陪你慢慢理开。Feelings usually start small, from one specific moment. I'll help you untangle every one, gently.
你那些没头没尾的话,我懂。说给我听,我把它排成一出小剧场。Those out-of-nowhere remarks of yours — tell me, and I'll turn them into a little scene.
每晚 22:00Every night at 10
夜里,我把你今天的念头、情绪、碎碎念收拢起来,整理成一段可以回看的叙事——帮你看清问题本身,看到更多可能,也找到下一步的方向。At night, I gather your ideas, feelings, and musings from the day into a narrative you can look back on — helping you see the question itself, more possibilities, and where to go next.
其中有一颗,最值得深挖。我们可以就着它,继续聊下去。One of them is worth exploring deeper. We can keep talking about it.
反复出现Recurring
有些事,你会隔几天又想起一次。Emberjar 会认出这些反复出现的火花,把每一次出现连在时间线上,最后给你一句综合的理解。Some things resurface every few days. Emberjar recognizes these recurring sparks, lines up every time they showed up, and leaves you with one thread of understanding.